Welcome to Darkness Falls

Ok here's how it works. Because of spammers you can see one thread. We did have the board open but it got flooded with spam. So unless you ask us, or post three times, this is all you're ever going to see. It sucks, but it contains the spammers. So post something, say hello, let us know you're here and we'll bump you up to the big board. If you're not a spammer.
Amber
Voidwalker
Voidwalker

Re: Welcome to Darkness Falls

Post by Amber » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:17 am

Alywyn Skyemyst wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:35 pm
Hiya, Amber! Same old, same old on my end, chickie. How about you?

Doing alright, could be better. Wish my muse didn't hate me so much. Writing much these days?
OOC: Do you want free stuff on the DF game?! °PM° me! <3 let's talk! :love:
±§acred Mother± • °VoidWalker° • The Inner Circle RIP beloved Priestess CC ♥

Amber Rose

A Young Players Guide Books - (WIP)
Alywyn Skyemyst
Life Thief
Life Thief

Post by Alywyn Skyemyst » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 am

Sadly no, finally starting to move back to normal daily workload as mom finishes healing and is not as dependant on me. And I totally feel you, my muse is most active when I'm too busy to stop & write these days and that ho never wants to work on what I want to work on at best of times. Standing at work at 9:30 am pondering FTL travel and the Al Cubierre theoretical drive engine as possible travel methods for the characters in the new world settlers story I've been creating for-literal-ever while I prep bread for the lunch and afternoon shifts for my daily mundane "real job" lol, hands busy and no laptop on premises even if they weren't. *hand to forehead* this is my life lol.

How about you? I assume from your comment the answer would be similar to mine lol
Banner By Sheila
Amber
Voidwalker
Voidwalker

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:21 pm

Good to hear your mother is doing better. Hopefully you get a chance to put all those ideas down sometime. Always enjoy reading your work. ❤️
Alywyn Skyemyst wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:00 am
How about you? I assume from your comment the answer would be similar to mine lol
I have all sorts of characters, begging to be written. Have been writing a little on Discord servers, but as of late I'm lacking. I do 100% of everything from a phone these days. RP on chat servers have come a long way.
OOC: Do you want free stuff on the DF game?! °PM° me! <3 let's talk! :love:
±§acred Mother± • °VoidWalker° • The Inner Circle RIP beloved Priestess CC ♥

Amber Rose

A Young Players Guide Books - (WIP)
Alywyn Skyemyst
Life Thief
Life Thief

Post by Alywyn Skyemyst » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:29 pm

Thanks about mom. :)

And yeah, me too with the phone lol. Damn thing is attached to my hand, I swear. I use the laptop for my long writing, research & other stuff that sucks up pages, but short stuff like rp entries I do probly 99% or more on my phone notebook app, along with recipes, shopping lists, todo lists, etc lol. That sucker is beyond useful. And same for when I'm on here, almost always on phone, I think I've been on DF 2 or 3 times on my laptop lol. Long way from the old days of PC towers bulky selves lol.

And I totally feel you on the characters in my head. Don't know how I don't have multiple personality disorder for reals, so many voices telling me their stories in my head. Co-workers hardly ever ask why I randomly laugh for no reason while doing menial tasks lol. I overwhelmed one poor girl who had the misfortune to ask what I've got in the works when she found out I like to write. I named off about 5 story line's main characters & she was like "that sounds like a pretty jumbled story" I was like, "no, chick, thats like 5 separate stories I have in various degrees of progress". Lol. She was like :straight: :surprise: :shock:

I work in the food industry and most people assume that makes me an idiot or undereducated & all I can do/get. Not the case lol. They are shocked when I start spouting physics theories or when I'm faster than the computer on my math, or gods forbid do not get me started on theology or mythology lol. Eyes glaze at my wealth of knowledge. Don't mess with an avid reader lol.
Banner By Sheila