Welcome to Darkness Falls

Ok here's how it works. Because of spammers you can see one thread. We did have the board open but it got flooded with spam. So unless you ask us, or post three times, this is all you're ever going to see. It sucks, but it contains the spammers. So post something, say hello, let us know you're here and we'll bump you up to the big board. If you're not a spammer.
Alywyn Skyemyst
Life Thief
Life Thief

Re: Welcome to Darkness Falls

Post by Alywyn Skyemyst » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:41 pm

Lol, I've heard about the Discord. I have the app but I don't use it very often so I'm not really familiar with it. I saw the link on the FB page & figured I'd check it out on my next off day so I have time to figure out how to get there lol.

While I'm thinking about, Truely New Players : there is an FB & Discord pages related to this game. If you're interested in either, see me for FB, see Amber for Discord :wink:
Banner By Sheila
Amber
Voidwalker
Voidwalker

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:33 pm

Alywyn Skyemyst wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:41 pm
Lol, I've heard about the Discord. I have the app but I don't use it very often so I'm not really familiar with it. I saw the link on the FB page & figured I'd check it out on my next off day so I have time to figure out how to get there lol.
:clap: Yay! Just a small group of us on the server atm, but it's been a lot of fun. Hope more players join! ❤️
±§acred Mother± • °VoidWalker° • The Inner Circle RIP beloved Priestess CC ♥

Amber Rose

DF Players Guidebooks - (WIP)
Becks
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Post by Becks » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:52 pm

Hello, hi, hey!
I was poached and brought here by a friend, just popping by to say my greetings.
I do plan to write and whatnot after a character comes into my mind (I have an idea, but I'm not sure of a face claim, etc).
Anywho, hello!